1. Type of event Conference, Birthday Party, Personal Photo Shoot
2. Personal Photoshoot Location(Site name and address)
3. Date and time of photoshoot(Must be Saturday or Sunday)
4. Time you would like for photographer to arrive and provide service (Personal Photo shoot 45 minutes to 1 hour maximum ) (additional fee for extra hour and extended/late TRAVEL)
5. Are you familiar with normal services provided by photographer? (For example, images are made via web-based link and normally not printed, unless pre-ordered )
6. Will you have wardrobe changes? 3 maximum wardrobe changes)**(Note: You must also be responsible for providing, handling, setting up and/or removing your own makeup, hair, backdrops, props, decorations and/or enhanced lighting.)
7. Will you have a photography outline of poses? If not, can you have one prepared?
8. If the location is not at your home, have you checked with the Venue owner to determine photography restrictions or requirements? If no, when will you check?
9. How many people are you expecting in a photoshoot ? (Prepare list with names -(Photographer will need Person to assist with posing for photos.) If you do not have anyone that can assist, one can be made available for additional $30.
10. Will minor children be in the photoshoot? (Photographer must obtain consent and obtain consent to publicize photos from parents and/or guardians of minors.)
11. Will the photoshoot be open to the public or private setting?
12. Will any form of refreshments be available on location of photoshoot? Will alcohol be served on location?
13. Will you be requesting unedited low-resolution images? (There is a two-week minimum delivery)
(Normal cost for unedited images $50-$100 .)
14. Will you be ordering edited low-resolution images? (Additional fee) (There is a 4 week minimum delivery) ($125 includes all unedited images and 5 edited images.)
15. Do you have in mind how you plan to showcase your images? Large wall hangings, canvases, wall groupings, albums, or smaller prints?
Please note FeliciaLGibson owns the rights to all images.